Meeting rooms may be booked free of charge, availability permitting, for a maximum duration of one hour per Party, regional group or observer organization (UN, IGO, NGO). Meetings booked through the Meeting Room Assignment (MRA) team are categorized as closed, and no side events (which are open to the public) can be organized in any of these rooms. Meeting rooms are available every day from 8:00 to 21:00 hrs.
Completed MRA forms (provided under “Downloads” below) may be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The MRA team will track your request and issue notifications/ confirmations by the last week of October 2017.
As of Monday, 6 November (the official start of COP 23), MRA forms will no longer be accepted by email. As of that date they must be delivered in hard copy, by hand, to the Information and MRA counter, located on the ground floor of the WCCB (Bula Zone), past the security check, on the left-hand side. The meeting room name will be confirmed the evening (Bonn time) before your requested meeting date at the Information and MRA counter. Once confirmed, it is advisable to frequently check your email inbox for potential changes to your confirmed meeting booking (see the MRA guidelines below).
- Rooms are assigned for a maximum of one hour only per Party/ organization, free of charge;
- As meetings are booked back to back, please ensure that your meeting concludes on time;
- Meeting room reservations are made on a provisional basis and their final confirmation depends on the demands of the negotiating process, which takes priority;
- If all meeting rooms are in use for a closed daily meeting and the size and layout of the meeting room you have booked match the requirements for informal consultations, a meeting of a contact group or other negotiation meeting that urgently need to take place, the secretariat may request that you vacate the room in which you are holding your meeting at short notice. Therefore please indicate on the request form clearly your contact details, including an email address and mobile telephone number, so that the MRA team may contact you right away and assist in finding an alternative solution;
- By signing the MRA form you are confirming that you have read, understood and agreed to the conditions set out in these guidelines;
- Please inform us immediately if your meeting is cancelled as the number of meeting rooms is limited and they are in high demand;
- Food and beverages are not permitted inside the meeting rooms.
Kindly be advised that Room 5 in the Bonn Zone has been allocated to host all the ENGO meetings. To book the room and avoid overlapping schedules, please coordinate with Mr. Nathan Thanki - ENGO CJN (email@example.com) for the morning meetings and with Ms. Charlene Ruell - ENGO CAN (firstname.lastname@example.org) or visit https://doodle.com/ENGORoom for the afternoon meetings.