The Katowice Climate Change Conference will be held from 2 to 14 December 2018 in Katowice, Poland. PLEASE NOTE the change of dates
Expression of interest document to apply for the booking of workspace and other facilities to assist with media coverage of COP24.
Media accreditation for the Katowice Climate Change Conference – December 2018 is now open.
DEADLINE: 26 November 2018
Online accreditation is the ONLY official channel to obtain registration for the media. The secretariat is not in a position to accept accreditations via any other channel.
- Go to the Online Registration System
- Look on the top left corner for options to either login or create an account
- If you already have an account, log in with your e-mail address and password. Otherwise, follow the instructions to create a new account
- VERY IMPORTANT: In the upper right-hand corner of the screen, select “COP 24” as the current meeting.
- Upload the required documentation and click on "Submit application".
Only completed applications will be considered. Delays could occur if the request does not have the required documents (copy of press card, letter of assignment) or is not submitted.
Once the request is approved, a confirmation will be sent to the e-mail address on file in the online account. You need to come in person to collect your media pass.
Please note that applying for accreditation does not guarantee registration to COP 24. The secretariat may, at any time and for safety and security reasons, put measures in place to manage the number of accredited media who are able to attend the conference.
|Get the latest climate change news||Archives|