A memorial concert, in memory of Ms. Joke Waller-Hunter, former Executive Secretary of the United Nations
Framework Convention on Climate Change, was held at 4.30 p.m. on Sunday, 4 December in Montreal, Canada at the
Impérial Theatre at 1430 rue de Bleury.
The concert was performed by the Fine Arts Core Education (FACE) Chamber Orchestra under the direction of the
Ms Theodora Stathopoulos.
- Welcome by Ms Claudine Renauld, Master of Ceremonies
- Introduction by Mr. Richard Kinley, Acting head, Climate Change Secretariat
- Remarks by the President of the UNFCCC Conference of the Parties, H.E. Stéphane Dion
- Adagio for strings, Op. 11, Samuel Barber (1910-1981)
- Concerto grosso in G minor, Op. 6. No. 8 Arcangelo Corelli (1685-1718)
- Four for tango, Astor Piazzolla (1921-1992)
- Suite hébraique, No. 1, Srul Irving Glick (1934-2002)
- Brandenburg concerto, No. 3 in G major, Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750)
The Climate Change Secretariat would like to acknowledge the assistance of the Government of Canada in the
organization of the memorial concert.
Impérial Theatre in Montreal, Canada
Members of the Fine Arts Core Education (FACE) Chamber Orchestra
Mr. Richard Kinley and Ms Claudine Renauld
H.E. Stéphane Dion
Ms Theodora Stathopoulos and members of the Fine Arts Core Education (FACE) Chamber Orchestra