The informal additional session of the Ad Hoc Working Group on Further Commitments for Annex I Parties under the Kyoto Protocol will be held at the United Nations Conference Centre (UNCC) of the Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific in Bangkok.
The eDaily Schedule containing information on meetings of the informal groups, informal consultations, workshops and other meetings of the Ad Hoc Working Groups is available here.
Note to Participants:
In an effort to green the sessions and to reduce paper usage, documents will only be made available in small quantities as of the beginning of the sessions. It is therefore recommended that Participants regularly visit the UNFCCC website and download any other documents they may need to consult during the sessions and/or bring their own copies.
- Analysis of quantitative implications of options for addressing the surplus and carry-over of Kyoto units for the second and subsequent commitment periods of the Kyoto Protocol (387 kB)
- Analysis of quantified emission limitation and reduction commitments expressed as percentage of base year and absolute emission levels (171 kB)
- SBSTA technical paper on implications of the implementation of decisions 2/CMP.7 to 5/CMP.7 on the previous decisions on methodological issues related to the Kyoto Protocol, including those relating to Articles 5, 7 and 8 of the Kyoto Protocol.
- Vice-Chair's non-paper on possible elements for a Doha decision adopting the Kyoto Protocol amendments (140 kB)
- Co-facilitator's non-paper on proposed amendments to the Kyoto Protocol (341 kB) (19 Sept)
Further information and in-session material can be found here.