The UNFCCC Roster of Experts contains information on experts in the areas of greenhouse gas inventory issues,
in-depth reviews of national communications from Annex I Parties and technology transfer. These experts
have been nominated by their Party’s National Focal Point.
To be able to implement activities mandated by the subsidiary bodies, the COP and/or the CMP, the secretariat
continuously invites Parties to the Convention.
- To nominate new experts to the UNFCCCC Roster of Experts,
- To regularly check, and, where necessary, update the information on experts already nominated to the
Roster of Experts,
- To remove experts from the Roster of Experts who are no longer available for cooperation with the
These updates can be performed by National Focal Points and roster custodians designated by their respective
National Focal Points. For new nominations, the following three steps should be followed:
1. The expert provides the National Focal Point or the Roster custodian with his/her relevant
information (see form on the right).
2. The National Focal Point or the roster custodian enters the information online into the UNFCCC
3. The National Focal Point or the Roster custodian sends the expert’s Curriculum Vitae by e
mail to mailto:Roster@unfccc.int
Nominate an expert/Update the
For questions, please contact Roster@unfccc.int