Welcome to the REDD information sharing web platform.
The COP has invited Parties, relevant organizations and stakeholders to support ongoing efforts, capacity
building, demonstration activities and mobilization of resources relating to reducing emissions from
deforestation and forest degradation in developing countries and to share the outcomes of these efforts with
the SBSTA by providing corresponding information to the secretariat. In decision 2/CP.13 the COP
also requested the secretariat to develop a web platform where this information will be made available.
The information shared on this web platform can be accessed through three entry points:
Parties, relevant organizations and stakeholders are encouraged to submit information relating to reducing
emissions from deforestation and forest degradation in developing countries (REDD) to this web platform.
Information can be submitted in the form of plain text, PDF documents, and hyperlinks. Whenever sending PDF
documents or hyperlinks it would be appreciated if you also added a short textual description (1-3
In addition, the COP through its decisions agreed to make available information and reports relating to
REDD-plus implementation on this platform. These include:
- Information on forest reference emission levels and/or forest reference levels, including submissions
with proposed forest reference emission levels and/or forest reference levels ( decision 12/CP.17);
- The summary of information on how all of the safeguards referred to in decision 1/CP.16, appendix I, are
being addressed and respected throughout the implementation of the activities referred to in decision
1/CP.16, paragraph 70 ( decision
- The final report of the technical assessment of forest reference emission levels and/or forest reference
levels ( decision
- The technical report by the LULUCF experts included in the technical team of experts for the
international consultation and analysis of results-based actions reported in a technical annex to the
biennial update reports ( decision
- Results of the work by Parties, relevant organizations, and the private sector and other stakeholders to
address drivers of deforestation and forest degradation ( decision 15/CP.19).
Please submit information and/or any queries/feedback on this web platform to the following e-mail
< firstname.lastname@example.org >
Please also read the terms and conditions on use of and access to
information on this web platform.