- Only one registration is required and will cover participation in the sessions of the subsidiary
bodies and the seminar of governmental experts.
- All participants are requested to register upon arrival at the desk located in the
- Press badges may be collected upon presentation of a valid press card and two photo IDs (passport,
driver's license, work ID, etc.) or a photo press pass from the United Nations in New York, Geneva,
Vienna, or Nairobi.
- Double accreditation is not allowed (e.g. as press and delegate, or as press and NGO).
Saturday, 14 May from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Sunday, 15 May from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
From Monday, 16 May until Friday, 27 May from 8 a.m. until 7 p.m.
- Press badges issued at previous UNFCCC conferences do not remain valid. Members of the press must
be accredited for each meeting.
- Badges are essential in order for participants to gain access to the premises. Press badges allow
access to the entire conference venue and all public meetings and sessions, unless otherwise indicated
for security reasons.
Services will be made available to the press during the period of the seminar.
- All foreign participants entering the Federal Republic of Germany must have a valid passport. In
addition, in order to ensure customs clearance for any special audio-visual equipment carried or
imported by broadcasting teams, early contact with the consular authorities of Germany is strongly
advised to allow sufficient time for processing before departure for Germany.
- For more information, please visit the website of the Federal Foreign
Office (also available in French and Spanish).
Please note that journalists accredited to cover the meetings are responsible for their own travel and
hotel bookings. Those who require assistance in making a hotel reservation in Bonn may contact:
Tourismus & Congress GmbH
Telephone: (49-228) 910-4170
Telefax: (49-228) 910-4177
The United Nations and the Convention secretariat disclaim all responsibility for medical, accident and
travel insurance, for compensation for death or disability, for loss of or damage to personal property
and for any other costs or losses that may be incurred during travel time or the period of
participation. In this context, it is strongly recommended to obtain international medical insurance
for the period of participation.